It's the middle of May already. Oy, vey. I tell you, the older I get, the faster time flies.
As the title of this blog post says -- here are 10 random things aobut me:
1. I used to be able to read a book and not put it down for hours. Now, I read for about 10 minutes and then I get sleepy. Maximum amount of pages read before the zzzzz's take over: about 10 pages (and that's generous).
2. I am a Groupon junkie. You just need to have a look at my Groupon APP on my Iphone and see how many groupons I have to see how much I love Groupon. I don't know if this is a virtue or a vice.
3. I am a slow coffee drinker (probably because I talk a lot, and end up talking instead of drinking....). Therefore, my coffee gets reheated in the microwave a lot. I mean A LOT.
4. I put coconut oil in my hair as a conditioner. I do this about once every 10 days. I load it up, leave it on for half an hour, then wash it out. Better than any commercial conditioner on the market.
5. My sleep position of choice is on my side. I lie on my right side all the time. It's a wonder the right side of my head isn't flatter than my left. (though I haven't really checked, so perhaps it is)
6. I don't like to leave the house without earrings. Don't know why. It's like my ears are naked and that's just not right.
7. When at home I like to wear Trev's old button down shirts. I love wearing his shirts :)
8. When driving I start to think about all the things I have to do and as a result I tend to drive slower than the speed limit (not on purpose....!). However, nothing irks me more than drivers driving slower than the speed limit. Therefore, it's safe to say that if I was driving behind me, I'd be calling myself some not so nice names.
9. The longer my hair gets, the wavier it is. I recently cut my hair short, but it's getting longer again now and the daily hair battles have started again. Most mornings, I lose this battle and the score is HAIR - 1, Eleonor - 0. The flat iron will be seeing more action as my hair gets longer.
10. Lastly, I am a one stop shopper. If I can buy everything on my list in one place, I will. I will buy it all in one place -- toilet paper, toothpaste, photocopy paper, asparagus, socks, soup, bread, makeup remover, coffee, pencils, swiffer refills, lipstick, avocados, mayonnaise, lightbulbs, chicken, Saran wrap -- if it's there and I need it, it's going in my cart. I don't do multiple stop shopping.
Closet Talk -- the pictures speak for themselves.
No need to explain this. Guess which side is mine and which is Trev's.
Mother's Day - we had a great Mother's Day lunch with the family. Here are some pics of that day.
Trev & I along with Jordan, Erika and Alyssa.
My mom and I (above ) and below -- 3 generations, my Mom, myself and my daughter :)
I had a wonderful Mother's day, starting with breakfast made for me by Alyssa (scrambled eggs, toast and mashed up avocado as a spread, yummy!). Jordan and Erika got me a Starbucks gift card -- they know me so well : )
I love my kids -- and though they don't always show it, I know that they love me as much as I love them :)
I hope all moms out there had a great Mother's Day as well. Hugs to all of you.